Peer-reviewed published research:
• Faludi, J. and Lepech, M. "Ecological Payback Time of an Energy-Efficient Modular Building." Journal of Green Building: Winter 2012, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 100-119.
• Faludi, J., Lepech, M., and Loisos, G. "Using Life Cycle Assessment Methods To Guide Architectural Decision-Making For Sustainable Prefabricated Modular Buildings." Journal of Green Building: Summer 2012, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 151-170.
Other published and presented research:
• "The Science and Technology of Advanced Structural, Material and Environmental Systems in Quick-to-Deploy, High-Performance Green Solutions", 340-page report for the Office of Naval Research (Project Frog)
• Energy Generation and Storage for modular buildings (Project Frog)
• Priorities for sustainable design in assorted consumer electrical products (Natural Logic)
• Priorities for sustainable design in modular steel-frame buildings (Project Frog)
• Electromagnetic finite element analysis of motors (Chorus Motors)
• Green building materials & products database (Project Frog)
• Eco-materials for consumer electronics (ExBiblio)
• Biomimietic green building technologies (Rocky Mountain Institute)
• Building energy modeling and renewable energy generation modeling (Project Frog)
• Precision vibration damping (Stanford, Reed, Component Engineering)